"YOU ARE THE FIRST RESPONDER IN YOUR FIGHT" -Coach Blauer
Special announcement: These courses are FREE for ACTIVE LE email email@example.com from your .Gov email to register
Blauer Tactical is proud to be launching a series of personal defense, situational awareness and close quarters seminars around the world on the weekend of July 9 & 10, 2016.
Twenty Coaches from Blauer Tactical's HQ team will be running courses around the world, from Irvine, California to Manchester UK, from Melbourne, Australia to Dublin, Ireland in Canada and all over the USA.
These courses will range from 4-hour clinics to 8-hour workshops and will be taught at approximately 20 locations around the world.
For two decades, Blauer typically catered to the law enforcement & military community, but he has recently created programs for everyday people, those citizens with no tactical or martial background. This is a great opportunity to improve you and your family's SQ [Safety Quotient).
Topics Covered in this course:
- Situational awareness reframe
- How to develop better awareness
- The importance of fear in your life
- How to recognize real danger from imagined
- Fear mgmt in a crisis - what that's more important than and technique
- Human Weapon system principles
- How to hack self-defense
- You already know how to defend yourself you just don't know you know
- The first SPEAR System
- The #choosesafety blueprint
- The science of personal protection & how using physiology, physics, and psychology can save your life.
- SPEAR System fundamentals
July 9, 2016
- Cincinnati, OH
- Minneapolis, MN
- Abilene, TX
- Calgary, Canada
- Canton, TX
- Kokomo, IN
- Caracas, Venezuela
- Green Bay, WI (Private Event)
- Henderson, TX (contact Henderson Police Department at 903-657-3512 to register)
- MCAS Cherry Point (Private Event)
July 10, 2016
- Laguna Hills, CA
- Dublin, Ireland
- Chatsworth, CA
- Salem, OR
- Caracas, Venezuela *SOLD OUT*
- Nottinghamshire, England
*If you don't see a location near you, contact us about hosting a course and we will bring the event to your city, office or home.