HIGH GEAR ADAPTIV HELMET
HIGH GEAR ADAPTIV HELMET
- Extreme impact reduction and protection with Poron XRD Reactive Defense material, the latest technology in impact reduction
- Injection-molded scenario face SHIELD that can lock into place, retract, or be removed completely to adapt to MMA mode
- Fully enclosed to be used with training blades without them coming through the mask
- ANTI-FOG visor can be easily removed and cleaned
- Adapts to both MMA and Mil/LE training scenarios
- Training marking cartridges have been tested, but all users should personally test marking cartridges before using the helmet to ensure safety
- XRD Increased side impact protection
- Back panel reinforced with heavy HDPE to protect from crush impacts
- Internal cinch strap for a secure fit
- One size fits all
- Made in the U.S.A.
• High Gear is a hand crafted high-quality product.
• We do not inventory the gear, each suit is made as we receive orders. If for any reason you decide to cancel your order, it must be done before the order ships. There will be a 5% cancellation fee to cover credit card fees and online gateway processing charges.
• If you decide to return the gear after you've received it, there is restocking fee. Details are included at check out.
• Due to hygiene and other health & safety reasons we cannot accept gear that has been worn, washed, modified or damaged.
• Due to its high demand, delivery time is approximately 3-6 weeks.
• We can RUSH ORDERS depending on availability.
SHIPPING ON ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES.
1. If you are ordering High Gear products to an international address including Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org with your 'ship to' address so we can generate an accurate shipping total.
2. This website will only process your product order, freight and shipping charges will need to be processed directly through the office as a separate transaction.
3. Once your order is placed, the office will contact you regarding shipping fees.
Customers ordering from outside of the US may be subject to duty, customs and or VAT fees. These fees vary between countries and are not governed, collected nor negotiated by Blauer Tactical Systems Inc. Please be sure that you are familiar with your country’s fees or policies with regard to imports and exports, customs, duties, VAT, Taxes, etc., before placing your order.
Please note: Packages that are not picked up, or have been refused by you due to your country’s duties or customs fees, will not receive a shipping refund. It may take the shipping carrier up to two weeks to return shipment to us. Once it is received, we will contact you to collect reshipment fees.
The Team at Blauer Tactical