Tony Blauer — a pioneer in Combatives and self-defense training — discusses primal self-defense and offers some excellent reasons on why you should learn how to defend yourself from predatory violence.
- How Tony became interested in self-defense
- Consensual dualing vs predatory violence
- Why “the pacificist” needs to learn this
- How long it takes to learn to defend yourself
- Indignation energy
- Startle-flinch response
- Compliant vs non-compliant opponent
The reactive brain bypasses the cognitive in times of high stress. Tweet it!
The ability to protect yourself or a loved one is the single most important skill anyone can possess. Tweet it!
Learning how to protect yourself literally takes a day. Tweet it!